Moonlight on the Mountain is a 21+ event featuring some of the best of south Colorado's restaurants, breweries, distilleries and wineries. These local businesses will showcase some of thier award wining foods and spirits while live music plays and you get to experince Cheyenne Mountains amazing animal exhibits.
Link for tickets: http://www.cmzoo.org/index.php/guest-information/zoo-events/moonlight-on-the-mountain/
WHAT YOU GET:
General admission tickets include:
Complimentary souvenir sampling cup and spork, which help us make this a waste-wise event.
- All-inclusive beverage sampling from regional breweries, wineries, distilleries and soft-drink crafters.
- Unlimited food sampling from regional restaurants.
- Live musical entertainment throughout the Zoo.
- The full Zoo experience from 6 – 8 p.m. including special animal shows and demos. (Animal exhibits close at 8 p.m.)
VIP early-entry tickets include: (These tickets are SOLD OUT!)
VIP early admission from 5 to 5:30 p.m. only. VIP early-entry ticket includes all general admission benefits, PLUS:
- Admission gates will be open from 5 to 5:30 p.m. for priority entry into the Encounter Africa sampling hub.
- The Encounter Africa vendors will open early, just for VIPs. (You’ll also be in a prime spot to access the rest of the event when it opens at 6 p.m.!)
- Premium souvenir sampling cup.
- Complimentary Sky Ride experience (6-8 p.m. only).