Are you a fan of hazelnuts? These little nuts are not just delicious, but they also provide a whole host of health benefits. From being loaded with antioxidants to improving heart health, hazelnuts are a great addition to any diet. If you’re looking for some raw hazelnut recipes to incorporate into your diet, you’ve come to the right place! In this post, we’ll explore some delicious and healthy raw hazelnut recipes that you can try out today.
Delicious Raw Hazelnut Recipes
Now that you know how to roast hazelnuts, let’s take a look at some delicious raw hazelnut recipes you can try:
Raw Hazelnut Milk
- 1 cup raw hazelnuts (soaked overnight)
- 4 cups filtered water
- 2-3 dates (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Drain the soaked hazelnuts and rinse them well.
- Add the hazelnuts and filtered water to a blender and blend on high for 1-2 minutes, or until smooth.
- Strain the mixture through a nut milk bag or cheesecloth.
- Add dates and vanilla extract (if using) and blend again.
- Pour the milk into a glass bottle and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Raw Hazelnut Energy Balls
- 1 cup raw hazelnuts
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and pulse until they are well combined.
- Scoop the mixture out into a bowl.
- Use your hands to shape the mixture into balls.
- Place the balls in the fridge to set for 20-30 minutes.
- Once set, serve and enjoy!
Try out these raw hazelnut recipes today and enjoy the delicious taste and health benefits of hazelnuts. Remember to experiment with different ingredients and find what works best for you. Happy cooking!