About: Spirulina is a type of algae! It get dehydrated and powdered, so we can use it with ease.
Top Health Benefits:
- Twice the amount of protein to beef and the same amount of iron. Whey protein powder has 60g of protein per 2 cups, spirulina has 64g of protein per 1 cup.
- THE ONLY plant based non fortified source of vitamin B12.
- Because it is such a balanced protein source it’s excellent for brain chemistry – depression, anxiety and neurological disorders.
- Weight loss: Packed with omegas and acts as an appetite suppressant
- The #1 most dense source of GLAs which is an essential fatty acid that has incredible anti-inflammatory properties
- Dense in magnesium, calcium, niacin, potassium, b vitamins, iron
How to use it: You want to sneak it into your smoothie like you want to sneak your spinach into your smoothie. Some people will also dilute it by mixing it into water and drinking it. There are also good salad dressing recipes for spirulina.
Please click here to read our shipping policy before placing your order.
Raw - Organic - Fair Trade - Non GMO - No Refined Sugar - Paleo - Gluten Free - Dairy Free - Soy Free - Vegan (except for the use of raw honey) - Hand Crafted - DELICIOUS